Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Justice Will Be Served

..........I've only been doing this for 8 years now......I've been through the lay off 2 days before Christmas, due to the "BUDGET"........yes I did go "inhouse" with the contract company, uprooted my family to florida, ran a one year audit, hearing that whole year that as soon as this project is complete you will be in this other town immediately and it was mine to run, oh yeah "we have already signed the contract there and the dates are set pending completion of this project".......of course I was on the road 7 months after the first project was over, ALMOST and I do mean ALMOST got divorced over that one.....I learned that when you become a project manager for a contract co. you are just a puppet for the owners at the home office, do all the dirty work while they count the money, while all the guys you are managing make more than you too, and less headaches, and you put in more hours than you did when you were in the field....so I turned in the F150, phone, etc., went to New Orleans made some quick cash with a buddy on a audit and bought a truck cash money, and worked for a couple of other even worse companies, put up a few satellites and finally moved back to the original city where it all started (saved the marriage) and went back to doing installs for the first company, but it's funny now, because I know tooooo much and they know that, they give me my route and leave me alone, they know the work is perfect, customers are happy and know I will SNAP in a heartbeat if they question me about anything ..........I know 8 years is not a long time but I've worked in a lot of systems met a lot of people, heard even more BS promises, but I would love to sit down and hear some of your adventures and gain some more knowledge............I forgot about all the side money available in the field, and know I'm not talking about ILLEGAL cable, oh and by the way I'll only throw one name out there.........John McCormick.......... DO NOT TRUST A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH...........when he says "we won't starve ya'll"...........you better apply for food stamps ASAP
This is CABL.com posting #154260. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOie
Posted in reply to: Justice Will Be Served by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message