Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ABSS or GOP

I had a couple of men working for him.....I will find out if all was paid or not.. I do believe that the actual company is out of OK City...e mail me @ (-REDACTED-) for more info ..I have a few numbers...
And to those of you in the know I hired a bucket truck crew out of Nashville, Tn...Extreme Multi Media to work for JS Comm out of Altoona, PA..well come payday of course it wasn't there..a week later when John @ JS got paid , he paid the foreman of the bucket truck?....Now I hired these guys and I have never been paid..I have invoiced JS repeatedly and will continue to do so..Since when do you pay the guy driving the truck? JS has all of my insurance and a W-9 on me..Do not ,,I repeat do not try and 1099 me for that invoice..Extreme jumped ship on me after a week and a half and went over my head and got hired....I hate to admit it but I got my a$$ burnt...Not only that , I got eaten alive by the chiggers at tent city in Long Beach...Hey anyone have any info on John @ JS Comm out of Altoona, PA... I would be obliged.Have a good day soldiers.
This is CABL.com posting #154234. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOhO
Posted in reply to: ABSS or GOP by union4me
There are 0 replies to this message