Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work

In studying history and the Bible these things are true. Christmas as well as Easter began being celebrated to recruit Pagans into the Christian religion. Jesus was not born in December , but more to the point the new testament does not eliminate the teachings of the old testiment i.e. you are not allowed , NOT ALLOWED to work on the sabbath , which is really suppose to be on Saturday not Sunday. To work on the sabbath is not allowed by Gods law.
I am not a "Christian" in the way you guys are throwing it around.
I do believe in Christ , I celebrate Christmas and easter traditionally and I have worked 7 days a week more then I have not. I would also not say things to people like "you burn in hell after you die." It kind of gives the impression that you have some sort of power in making such a decision , well sir you do not. It also seems , to me anyway that talking down to people and loosing your cool in response to written text , seems like you do not pay much attention to the part about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.
I to have been ripped off buy guys claiming to be true Christians as well as buy regular liars. I have been lied to most , though by guys who say "as god is my witness,".
Anyway I personally do not agree with mixing work and religion , so everyone be careful out there no reason to try to meet the big man too soon.(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #153817. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOa5
Posted in reply to: Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work by daveahertz
There is 1 reply to this message
Very nicely said... Wife of a cable guy 10/9/2005 8:15:00 AM