Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work

WOW, somebody hold the gun to help me blow my head off, then forgive me for that sin and say I was a good Christian.
Is is satire that the host for this conversations name is "anybody have the 411 on doing storm work"? I read half this page and got a little sick. It sucks that in this industry-we can grasp devastation with an idea too/and reap any kind of reward. I learned that by learning it the hard way when a lot of GOOD people working for me got screwed (I should not disclaim names for Legal Matters and Purposes) from a company that rhymes with "Mastec"-oops, Damn! my delete key and backspace keys are broken, that sure stinks..too late now....
Anyways,
NOBODY has the right to say what is right with themselves and their own journey with Jesus or God or Bhuda whatever and say it is correct and more right. You do this and you are only righteous to your own self more than, and are; ignoring the man next to you, especially to a room full of what could be very opinionated readers.
This, what I have said, and a bunch of people have written-it is a synonym and even a paradox for this label of this string "Storm work...", and the "what" and "help me, I deserve FIRST" of our wants.
What I think is what the heck I think. Nobody is allowed in my head. The best attributes of a person cannot be written about but only seen. You dont have to go to church to be a Christian, push groups and pages of words to call it a Bible, be afraid of God to not go to hell.

A truly righteous person is one that can balance respect-for him/herself as much for any other. "Judge and be Judged??"
Some people forget.
As a job boss for the last 11 years, I will tell you what needs to be done, Might yell. But off of the field you are just the same level of a man as I.
Knock on my door with a bunch of literature and tell me that unless I repent or something that I myself will burn in Hell, and I will punch you right square in the forehead. Then forgive you as I slam your feet in the door.
Show me you need something and I will try and find the best way I think is right and possible from me to help.
For what it is worth.
John

This is CABL.com posting #153791. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOaF
Posted in reply to: Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work by gfowler1313
There are 0 replies to this message