Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work

Work for a "Christian Company" I would starve first. Theres nothing Christian about today's so called Christians..

Fringe: People are fed up with total morons like Dobson. So called Christians, are all about preserving their way of life at the expense of ours. right wingnut extremist christians are america's taliban... no doubt about it.

Constitution Carpetbaggers: Right Wing Christians must hate America as they are for provisions in the patriotic act that deny due process and other constitutional acts, support an all at assualt on the enviornment, and economic policies that reward only the wealthest. Unconstitutionaly support merging of church and state.

Family Haters: It is an interesting mess-they claim to be pro-child, but then they gut public education, daycare, federal lunch/breakfast programs. They're anti-abortion, but pro-war. And pro death penalty. Seems they claim to not kill kids, and they don't. They wait for them to grow up, first. then send them into immoral wars.Protect the unborn, but once your born, your on your own..

Then comes your attitude, I feel sorry for you because you dont believe as I do so your going to hell! Mine, HONK IF YOUR JESUS, otherwise get out of my face Taliban..

This is CABL.com posting #153751. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN91
Posted in reply to: Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work by pilgrim4cable
There are 0 replies to this message