Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work

Every time I see or hear the I am a Christian, Christian Company, etc. I become alarmed, as one guy says those that actually witness I pretty much feel comfortable about(unless they're condemning others), those that walk the walk I feel like I'm in a wonderful persons presence. It's really hard to walk the walk.
As a former non believer I know this, you'll win more people over by walking the walk and gentle persuasion. IMHO the goal of a Christian is helping the lost and the least. The confusion over how to obtain that goal explains why we have hundreds of denominations.

Those that condemn are the folks the jerk my chain. God is the ultimate judge, its his decision to condemn or accept, what if he's made other agreements with the different religions. I know what the Bible says, I think the Torah and the Koran make similar statements about their way is the only way.

I asked my pastor(Forest Hill Presbyterian) about Jews and Muslims going to hell(since they worship the same god), he said he doesn't really know for sure, thats gods call to make. I think thats a wise position to take.

This is CABL.com posting #153735. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN9L
Posted in reply to: Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work by messenger
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anybody have the 411 on doing storm work pilgrim4cable 10/6/2005 9:31:00 PM