Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush Approval Rating Slips

Im with you except I would rather see him skinned alive on CNN..

All those responding negatively to your comments must be so challanged, they cant see that Bush is stabbing them in the back. I cannot understand that. Not only do I disagree with Bush, the very sight of him makes me want to blow chunks. Looks like someone smart enough to do electronic and cable work would get it.

Bush will go down as the worst President ever, beating Nixon by a landslide. Clinton was a GOD compared to this chimpanzee headed eddie haskell like punk.

Surplus into a Deficet...

Clean air and water act reversed, environmental policies criminal.
(Whats wrong with you red necks dont you breathe air or drink anything but beer?)

Sent 1,000 of Americans to die for a war that had nothing to do with what he claimed.

Murdered 9,600 innocent Iraqie women and children with bombs.

Gave away billions to oil companies in tax subsidies, did nothing for you.. Just wait till you get your gas bills.

Carpetbagged the economy giving giving the wealthiest a break while screwing working and middle class in the back.

Lost two world trade towers and the City of New Orleans. Some think he set up 911.

Attacked your civil liberties of due process and right to an attorney and speedy trial with certain provisions of the patriot act. Allows federal storm troopers to break down your doors without a warrant.
Whats wrong with you people? Are you so programmed to these moronic two word and three word sound bytes you dont see whats happening? Bring it On!... Idiot

Appointed a walrus on acid to the United Nations
Appointed an idiot to head FEMA
Appointed his own attorney as Supreme Court Judge
Karl Rove under investigation for CIA Leaks
Tom Delay indicted for money laundering.

When are you people going to understand that Janet Jackson getting her tit out on TV and Gays wanting to get married are nothing of importance compared to what this punk has done to America and that Bush supports RICH PEOPLE AND CORPORATIONS, not working class.

BUSH (sad)(sad)(oink)(claw)(flipoff) IMPEACH!!!
This is CABL.com posting #153613. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN7N
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush Approval Rating Slips by Chopps
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bush Approval Rating Slips Toast 10/5/2005 11:04:00 PM