Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I missed ya Big D_ck

Thanks for the reply Doug,We definately will get together. If I needed to hit someone through a car I would choose an HK ten shot automatic 12 ga. loaded with BRI SABBOT, its a 447 grain, hour glass shaped projectile capable of penetrating 1/4 inch plate steel. But if I really wanted to make someones life a living hel.l , I would use rock salt with ceramic balls , the balls shatter like glass on impact making hamburger out of whatever they hit and they are very difficult to remove, and the rock salt is only insult to injury. I,m sure you probably already knew these things Doug but I had to share them with others . As to woodhooks comment , Doug is one of my bro's not the peanut gallery . The peanut gallery are those that make snied postings to things written. I do accept apologies from my brothers in the biz as we all make mistakes , we shake hands and get the job done . Sometimes I wish I wasn't so abrasive , but I'm like a rattle snake , step on my back ,expect to be bitten . No hard feelings just life.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #153498. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN5W
Posted in reply to: Re: I missed ya Big D_ck by Wolf1
There are 0 replies to this message