Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: info on seale tech cable

I was in Long Beach for Cable One and agree that there was crews that milked the clock and some that did good production or so they said and that left any way ? Everyone I meet at Mastec & Sealtec was cool, never understood why they put two primes like the two on the same job ?I was a Fiber Splicer and production for me was not a option due to waiting for tails to splice.

Let me ramble...

This industry is all about chasing the oh mighty dollar, but should not be done at the cost of doing a poor job and not giving it your all. If you no longer have the heart for the work you do , maybe you should reconsider your line of work. I have been in the industry for just over three years ( A Baby I Know) and I sit typing this in a hotel room on my birthday. The money I feel comes at a high cost to quality of living and having a life. I am single, but I have meet alot of guys that have lost wifes and never got to see there children grow up chasing the almighty dollar. Each one us must ask the question..Is it truly worth it.
This is CABL.com posting #153369. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN3R
Posted in reply to: Re: info on seale tech cable by dbenterprises
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: info on seale tech cable SCcabledude 10/1/2005 7:13:00 PM
Re: info on seale tech cable OPIES HERE 9/30/2005 2:33:00 PM