Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Glad You"Re Old School

Thanks for that comment , I agree, but disagree . After reading your comment I thought of the last email I got from Jerry Garadi, now retired from CCI , He called it Older than Dirt , he was one of our industrys best. When I saw you started in 62 it reminded me of him and days gone by. I also thought of a few years back when I wrote One Mans Dream and the comment Eily Mckay used to make to me . He use to say One Mans Dream , You and Martain Luther . I think of what Martin Luther did for blacks and minorites in this country, he gave his life for what he believed in . How about women and equal rights. If we don't fight for what we believe in , it will be lost and gone forever . I for one am not willing to let that happen. I am driven by something inside me that I can't really explain , I don't seek fame or fortune , only the preseveration of our way of life and livelyhood. If our goverment had laid down after the great depression where would our country be today , certainly not the super power our great nation is today. I am not God , just a man with a dream , it will take a union of contractors to make this happen . Through many toils and snares I have already come . I going to purchase two buckets today on my way to Texas to work some of Rita's damage. I will soon post , an outline of what I feel it will take to make my dream happen . It will explain my thoughts of what a union of contractors and what it will be about and my thoughts on what it will take to make this happen. All the imput this organazation can get from Old School such as yourself will be combined through colabaration to implement a plan to make it work , to ensue that our livelyhood will remain constant so that our Grandchildren can enjoy things we have. Its time for a change in our industry and I can't make it happen by myself. There is power in numbers . Just remember these words. "I Believe" .
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #153315. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN2Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Glad You"Re Old School by punksdad
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Glad You"Re Old School KCTLH 9/30/2005 12:37:00 PM
Re: Glad You"Re Old School BingoLarge 9/29/2005 12:10:00 PM