Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I missed ya Big D_ck

Just to let you know since you consider yourself a weapons expert , its a Browing Bar bush rifle especially designed for tree stands and brush . I shoot 130 grain 30.06 I can pick a deers eyes out at 300 yrds . I hold the destinguished rifleman from the NRA when I was young . Tomorrow my premier statis will be restored , watch what I can do then. Your days of replying to what I wrote are over. I will also contact my friend in the military police who is where you are with your ip addy . Thanks for the threating post. I'm sure if you are in iraq as you claim , you will quickly be on your way back to the states. The military does't take kindly to moooooorons like yourself. You really don't know who's patch you have pissed in , but you will soon find out. I enjoy confratation as I am a gladiator , I don't lose my cool , don't get mad , just even , ask Cableheart , he will tell you. Have a nice day before you lose your job boy. Continue to Stalk me and I will have you charged with internet stalking , a felony. Go crawl back under your rock BOY!!
(pimp) (usa) "WHITFIELD" (sunny)(pirate)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #153306. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mN2Q
Posted in reply to: I missed ya Big D_ck by Arab splcr
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: I missed ya Big D_ck Arab splcr 10/3/2005 4:40:00 AM
Re: I missed ya Big D_ck Wolf1 9/30/2005 9:57:00 AM
Re: I missed ya Big D_ck DZW! 9/29/2005 11:00:00 PM
Re: I missed ya Big D_ck norm55 9/29/2005 8:23:00 PM
Re: I missed ya Big D_ck Arab splcr 9/29/2005 4:02:00 AM