Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Shouldnt the u be an i in duck. Spell check

Great observation , I remember Doug Cohen , one of our industrys best , answering a similar statement once about me . His answer: "I really don't believe WHITFIELD gives a s.h.t what someone thinks about him!" Yes arab splicer I could use spell check , I also have a thesaurus here in front of me . I could use big words that only a few could understand and the rest would have to get out the dictionary to inturpit , I'm not trying to impress anyone here, I,m just me . I don't pick fights , but I don;t run away from them either . I don't know many true dog/dawgs that can spell. I remember Dale Willis , a top hook , dam good lineman , build any system out there , could not read or write , but he darn sure could build cable like the print said . I once met a genus , he couldn't spell correctly either , yet I watched him speed read the xm2 power supply manual by simply dragging his finger down the middle of the page. He had 80% retention of what he read . I believe that to have been one of the most impressive things I ever saw . There is a very wealth man here in my home town who owns a furniture store , he only ever completed the 3rd grade . I am an author and don't care to be the editor. I graduated school in 75 , I don't know about you but that seems like a long time ago to me . It amazes me when my children are doing their homework and I look at some of the things they are being taught , I think to myself , with what purpose are they learning this ? I am a very good public speaker, have spoken before large crowds of people without a glitch. Yes, arab splicer you are right I can't spell , but I can sign my name on your check if your working for me , my money is good , I won't lie too you , If your my friend I'd give you the shirt off my back if you needed it , those things count of much greater importance to me than spelling. Have a nice day.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #153100. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNZw
Posted in reply to: Shouldnt the u be an i in duck. Spell check by Arab splcr
There are 0 replies to this message