Create your free account now! Sign up

Food For Thought

This piece I will call "Food for Thought " It will be a lengthy writing so if you dont like reading WHITFIELD just schrool on past.
Alot of recent and past events have culminated these thoughts. When I heard on the News the other day that Delta and Northwest Airlines were filing for bankruptcy , I started thinking of when my mother who lived through the Great Depression and her stories of it. They lived on a Farm in Hope Mills North Carolina . She had five brothers and sisters. Her dad was a mechanic for the Greyhound Bus company. On Friday when the depression hit her daddy had got his paycheck and went to the bank to cash it and the bank was closed. She told how hard life became. She thanked God they raised animals , crops and vegetables, she told of being so poor and having to put cardboard in the bottom of their shoes to cover the holes. I think America was much different then than it is today , I think of the possibilites of a second depression and how it might start. Gasoline is a big factor , natural disasters, terroist and many other things. As I was watching footage on the News from Katrina they had a reporter in front of the Superdome in New Orleans interviewing people and this man walks up behind the people being interviewed and on camera he makes the comment , if you don't get us some help down here soon , we are going to start eating people. That comment was what started me thinking. I thought of the katoz that a natural disaster causes , then I thought of terroist being the oppourtunist they are and how they could cause America to turn on itself. How ?, you cut off the food supply, purifyed water , gasoline , eletricity ,transportation (air and ground) . They could stratigicly place bombs on power grids that supply many states, nuclear plants, major airports ,highway bridges, train bridges , dams , resviors,leveis , shipping ports, nuclear weapons stored on military bases. Cataclismic damage throught the United States . It was just proven by Katrina that we are poorly prepared for catastrophies. The way I see things we are truley living in the last days. If you read the Book of Revelation in the bible it speaks of all these events unfolding before our eyes. Of the wars all over Earth , disasterous storms we are having, great floods , so on and so forth, I am not a Bible thumper, but I do believe that the bible took place but their is a much is a much greater picture that people cannot see . Its just like a question my daughter asked me, she said can trees talk , I answered her , honey I don't know , I cant hear them , but maybe they have a language we cannot hear as all Gods creatures seem to have some kind of communaction with mother nature , just watch the animals and insects and you will know. I wonder to myself sometimes about all the pureity of the human and animal races . Is it possible God created heaven and earth and some of the people here on earth and the rest was brought here from other worlds where each planet had pure races and they were placed here by a higher life form to see how we would co habitate earth . I guess anythings possible. Nostradaums taught we had the ability to save this planet, but the question was . Would we use it before its too late. Thanks for reading !
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #152782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNUo
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Food For Thought BiggDogg(cable) 9/21/2005 4:49:00 AM
Re: Food For Thought JavaKick 9/19/2005 12:08:00 AM