Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: unbelievable

greetings,

...and, how is everybody, this morning?  Let's not judge anyone, too harshly. It is easy to hear something differently then the 'spoken word' when we are reading what has been said.  Too often, our misunderstanding is dividing us and bitterness toward each other results.

Personally, I'd like to have the option of asking more question without offending anyone, we may all end up with a greater resource of knowledge which can only help us to defend the industry I hope we all love, and most of us are far to committed to ever walk away, regardless of the temporary direction this business seems to be traveling.

Twenty years ago, I worked with Kevin, and his brother.  I believe they knew what they were doing then and I'll bet he still does, today.

I guess this post will be received no better then most others, I hope we can talk to each other like we are sitting at the same table, even sharing dinner with children playing in the background.

Will 'real' conversation ever return to the 'bar'?

later, Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #152651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNSh
Posted in reply to: Re: unbelievable by cableho
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: unbelievable singlelasher 9/18/2005 11:44:00 PM
Re: unbelievable BJKelly 9/16/2005 7:51:00 AM