Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Viasys Corp.

I do not know what division you have worked for, but it obviously was not mine. If the division does their job, the check goes out in 7 days. I pay every quantity recognized by DOT. The only complaint was in a subcontractor that billed for a larger quantity than was actually installed and DOT naturally did not pay for it.
Sounds like you may be one of those subcontractors or are working for a division other than mine.
Why would you say you would never get your retainage. Do you have a specific instance or is it possible you are just running at the mouth with not a clue what you are talking about? We have retainage that has been held for a year because DOT will not do their job and finalize the job and release our retainage. When we get ours, the subs get theirs. It does cause a lot of confusion when the subs bill me for work that was substandard and not accepted by either me or DOT. They then complain that are not paid to ones that will listen. I pay promptly for work that is done properly. The ones who complain are the ones who do substandard work and there are plenty of them to go around.
Phillip Elmore
Division Manager
Transportation Division, Viasys
Raleigh NC
919-782-7732

This is CABL.com posting #152470. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNPm
Posted in reply to: Re: Viasys Corp. by JDylan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Viasys Corp. JDylan 9/13/2005 3:44:00 PM