Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any information on oci?

That does suck. But I was a contractor for over 6 years and worked for several companies, all in which screwed me out of my retainage and/or last paycheck. I have even been screwed by the MSO when working as an Inhouse Tech, turning in all gear and getting checked out by my Supervisor, then when I come pick up my check through HR, I am told "Ooops, you were evidentally missing some equipment, and we deducted it from you last paycheck, but if it comes up, we'll let you know.", but that never happens. The vast majority of the cable dogs out there go through this quite frequently, and that is why I am getting out of this industry in 21 days, and getting into an IT position.
I am done seeing what the MSO's do to the people who work hard in this industry, and it is just getting worse. I worked my way up to an Inhouse Installation Supervisor position in hopes of trying to turn things around, but what i see is that it takes a team of me's to get this done, and that will never happen. When all of the Telephone Companies blast out with Fiber to the Prem, then that is where the industry will be.
This is CABL.com posting #152242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNLG
Posted in reply to: Re: Any information on oci? by SCcabledude
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Any information on oci? SCcabledude 9/8/2005 10:20:00 PM
Re: Any information on oci? Toast 9/8/2005 8:42:00 PM