Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Don't Go Do storm work yet!!!!!

Hey Debi,

I even try to go there. My friends were sent by the Government, then set back again. First ya have to have power, and thats 2/3 the way done in New Orleans. Then, ya have to drain the cities so you can even see a TV. Of coarse those TV's don't work because they have been under water, and cable is paid for by people who have nothing....I think survival is the first thing on everyones mind...you know food and water. Folks cant go to the ATM and get money, thats all flooded, there is no way to get there anyway. If you do make it to the bank, I am sure someone will rob you....and evacuations are mandatory. At best, people will buy antenna's and try off air for a while, if they can get it. I could go on and on, but the last thing they need is more people living in the street and foraging, because even the rescuers and law enforcement have to loot their own food and water. And disease, no Hotels, etc. I would say wait at least until the city is drained and dried out then we can hook what few people remain up with cable. I almost sound stupid saying that....but thats the sad truth.
This is CABL.com posting #152089. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNJd
Posted in reply to: Re: Don't Go Do storm work yet!!!!! by debi bauer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Don't Go Do storm work yet!!!!! oldschoolgal 9/6/2005 3:19:00 PM