Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Company In The Make

Sorry guys, and gals... I thought I would have a little fun with this one, before Rick scraps the thread.

I attempted to do a rough translation, though even my experience with "buzz words", and fast-talk were challenged on a few parts. The original post is in white (just as it appeared), the translation is followed in gold.

Here goes:

OK, The Point-I very afully attempted to put= is:

(Here’s the Pitch)

I have a friend that works for a major supplier of several products (mainly Plasma TV's)

(I have an inside-source)

that would rather have sliped an advertisement with my # and Website with "ME" written all over it for the customer when it is openned.

(This source works for the manufacturer, and is able to reprogram the start-up menu/logo on plasma TV’s)  

My real problem is these products are shipped in all contigous 48 in major stores that we all know definately have heard of and what I need is a nationwide Rolodex that will be useable for quality people.

(Brain-storm… these very same Plasma TV’s flood the market everywhere. I just need to know where they are, and I’ll share that info. With you… IF You Come On-board.)

2) Tired of knowing that BB and CC collect $750 for a home installation to do what is still unseen at Sally customers home and we only take (varies) a lot %&#@ less from I.I. or CC or whatever..whoever. I want to change that, I have been in this long enough to know what most of you do too.

(Advertisement: - the wind-up after the pitch as-it-were)

(…Are you tired of hearing about all the money that Plasma TV installers make?)

(…Do you want to know the inside secretes that the customer isn’t even aware of, hidden right there inside of their Plasma TV?)

The model Idea is to have a personable and petter paid installer to contact for prettymuch a basic scenario install invironment. (no wires hidden, no BS) Then it is all up to you.

(I’m ready to teach and show you how, You Can!)

Sell your own products, make your own schedules.

(With my "Insider", ready, willing, and able to modify and reprogram a few thousand chips – and pass them through as the “Real Thing” – YOU can have YOUR name and company info. Spread across the globe; Every single Plasma TV that you buy and install.)

(Charge what you want, and work out of Your home at your own leisure.)

This will only never get off of the ground or sell like wildfire.
(This scam will not work unless YOU, are willing to break the law.)

(Nobody will Ever know that the chip inside of That Plasma TV has been Re-programmed from the factory.)

So, now, aside from joking around,
(Are you willing to spend a few thousand dollars, to have YOUR name posted on as many Plasma TV’s as you can buy, and spend Years in Prison?)  

Am I finally comming out clear, or garbled??
(Is this the Freakin Craziest Scam Ever??)

Let me try this out again....
(My last sceam was a flop, let me try this one out again.)

Thanks for your feedback

(If you think that I'm gonna keep the same account name, and give any info., your nuts... you think I wanna get arrested?)

SLJonesSLJones Communications
This is CABL.com posting #152043. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNIt
Posted in reply to: Re: New Company In The Make by Lightmaster
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: New Company In The Make oldschoolgal 9/6/2005 4:50:00 PM
Re: New Company In The Make captcable 9/5/2005 10:58:00 AM
Re: New Company In The Make warfin 9/5/2005 9:51:00 AM
Re: New Company In The Make SLJones 9/5/2005 8:44:00 AM