Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just a thought about Incumbents!

Frame,

I too appreciate thoughts and opinions.
I tend to vote Republican, but remain independent of any party. I like a person of integrity and look beyond the mass media's effort to distort truth.
Intelligence and leadership has nothing to do with having a gifted tongue!
I voted for Bush in 04, although I don't agree with him on everything, (ever hear of a veto?) my thoughts on Kerry (I can only assume who most all the Bush haters want(ed) to see in office) is I have never witnessed, in my lifetime, a more obviously fake person, run for that office, then John Kerry (Who was, no doubt, the darling of mass media).
My side is with the underdog.
Mankind has to look out for fellow mankind, especially those less fortunate then most. Again, the government is a last recourse for unforeseen, or unavoidable situations, not the catch all safety net, I'm not responsible for myself, no matter what I do, that many people today think of it.
I'm sure some people misunderstand my comments, I already feel like some of my posts are short novels, so it's hard to fully explain my position on some issues and keep it brief.
In closing, I wouldn't wish any bad on anyone........ well.......... maybe lawyers!

(smile)
This is CABL.com posting #151875. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNFL
Posted in reply to: Re: Just a thought about Incumbents! by frame relay
There are 0 replies to this message