Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stop hi gas prices

I agree we need to do something but I don't think that a boycott is the answer.
The folks here in the Middle East are already so filthy rich that it would not hurt them if everybody in the US didn't buy any fuel for a month, especially with all the fuel requirements in China.

Let me give you a few examples of how rich these people are.
They have street lights that light the highways between cities that are 160 click's apart.

They are building an indoor ski run that is some 100 acres big and around 20-30 stories high.
Then they plan on building a snow village that will have hotels and chalets that you can rent (if you have the $$,$$$).
Now both of these will have snow inside all year long even when the temp. is 50-60 degrees Celsius or 120-140 Fahrenheit outside.
That is just a couple of examples of how much money this people have to throw around.

I would have to say send out form letters as you say but urging voters to vote out all the money making politicians and lets get some low income people, such as myself, into the gov. that understand what it is like to live from pay check to pay check and do what is right and start drilling and pumping some of the untouched areas that are still available.

By the way what ever happened to the patents for the 100 MPG carburetors that were bought a few years ago? Oh I bet I know they are sitting in a fill cabinet in some oil companies storage room. Why doesn't our gov. make them break-it-out and use them???? (mad)(frust)
This is CABL.com posting #151599. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNBj
Posted in reply to: Stop hi gas prices by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message