Create your free account now! Sign up

A Bitch named Katrina

I am sitting here watching Fox News and cannot believe the reports I am hearing of people that are going to try and ride this thing out.
I was but a young lad when Camille hit the Gulf Coast. My family drove by the beaches in Biloxi and Gulfport. I saw with my own eyes, months after it hit, the total devistation. I saw the houses where idiots threw Hurricane parties. It was their last party. Hope they enjoyed it, cause they had a bigger one for them later that they couldnt attend.
This bitch is bad. If there are any fellow cable dawgs down there that think they can ride this thing out--- think again. Please post your name and nearest relatives address on this forum before you lose your internet service, so that we all may have a proper memorial for you after the storm is over,and send our condolences to your family. Get out people, we'll help you clean up later.
I have been around and through at least 10 hurricanes. I've never been one to give way to mass hysteria. But honestly, with this one, I truly believe that if you dont get out, you may become a statistic.

Good Luck to everyone down that way. I for one will be there at some point in time.

Vaya Con Dios.

Scarecrow
This is CABL.com posting #151580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNA0
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Bitch named Katrina sprdave 8/29/2005 10:08:00 PM