Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Found out about ViCast.... The hard way

I can sympathize with you eastsidecable. Many years ago I was visiting my brother in Florida, I'm from Michigan. Found install Cable work while I was down there and thought I'd work in Florida for a while. I even met the Prime face to face and they had me ride with one of their guys for a day to check me out. All was well according to them with "tons" of work for me to do. So I drove all the way back home (Michigan) got my work vehicle and all tools etc. then drove back to Florida to start working. Now, they new before hand that I had to get everything from Michigan, and assured me before I left that they wanted me to work for them, and I would have plenty of work when I back to Florida with by truck and tools. Of course, as you may have guessed by now, once I got back to Florida they claimed they didn't have any work for me! Talk about being Pissed. So I drove 1200 miles, for the third time in a week, to get back home to Michigan. Too bad it was so long ago that I can't even remember who they were. Usually what goes around comes around though.............eventually! (rocket)
This is CABL.com posting #151536. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNAi
Posted in reply to: Found out about ViCast.... The hard way by eastsidecable
There are 0 replies to this message