Create your free account now! Sign up

I am Sick and Appalled

I am “SICK”, I am “Appalled”, can’t “Believe It”:

Here we are; in a War; some war, not to protect our democracy, but at war non-the-less.

I watch the news, I hope for some report of victory; though I know “victory” comes through sacrifice, and perseverance, against an enemy.

But; when the enemy is among us… the “Enemy” becomes almost invisible: “When the “Enemy” is invisible, and among us, it is that much harder to defeat!”

We “Can” defeat an invisible enemy, (the enemy within), this Country, … But we must NOT be afraid to do so.

When I saw the news video; of what transpired in the State of Washington, I Could NOT believe My Eyes! - - - regardless of color, race, or creed… I don’t give a “rats ass” about your colors, the mouth, … the “inner-city” dialog, of your homie who comes back from this “clusterfuuc”!!!

What makes me wanna PUKE, is the news video… of a gang of COWARD, PUNK, LOWLIFE, SONS-OF-BITC_ES, dog-$hit, PUKE, MuthurPhuchs…

That Beat the crap out of a couple returning VETS!!!

1. I hope and PRAY to “MY GOD” that you SOB’s aren’t in this industry!
2. You ought to be gathered up (ALL of You), Taken to the “HOTTEST SPOT” in the war zone, and Drop your sorry, coward, ANTI-American Asses off!
3. These are the “Sickest” form of Americans, that I have witnessed since the return of “OUR” troops from Viet-Nam. (You Sick Sons-of-Bitche$)

These are Not Americans.
I AM CALLING on ALL of you… You…
You who believe where we are is Right.
You who believe where we are is Wrong.
You who believe, that once our ‘young-blood’ is spilt and lost in the name of AMERICA… becomes EVERY American’s issue…

These “Animals” MUST be brought to justice!
Write letters, Call your local station, your local representative.
I wrote a letter directly to the Whitehouse, Demanding that the “Commander-in-Chief” of our armed forces take direct action against the senseless retribution of our military, when they return home from this theater of operation. (call it what you will)

I am appalled…. I just Hope, and pray to God…. Those SOB’s weren’t all named Mohammed.

Steve Jones
a VET and Proud to be AMERICAN
American, and Proud of Our Vets!
GOD, Bless Our Sons and Daughters.

DEATH TO TRAITORS!
SLJonesSLJones Communications
This is CABL.com posting #151458. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNy2
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: I am Sick and Appalled cableho 8/27/2005 3:29:00 AM
Re: I am Sick and Appalled CCS01 8/26/2005 6:35:00 AM
Re: I am Sick and Appalled DZW! 8/25/2005 11:50:00 PM