Create your free account now! Sign up

not all rumors

i dont come onto this site with fictional complaints usually i dont complain much at all sometimes i comment or agree with posts but how do you know if some posts are true or false i to have been in catv for a long time and have worked for companies longer than expected ,sometimes i have been one of the last standing but i have seen some wrong doings by primes and mso. like being asked to help construct a project just to find out first you need to help us clean up after the guys your replacing so this means your going to have to eat mcdonalds $1.00 menu for a month or two before we can move forward, or even being told by an mso contact that youve known for years to just bill this item to cover this item and then have the bean counters kick it back saying you cant do that then you bring it back to him and he stabs you in the back saying i never told you that and now your screwed because it is buisiness and you didnt get it in writing (like they would sign it anyways) so now the guy you thought was friend is now another in house a hole i could go on but i wont
abandon all hope evil enter in
This is CABL.com posting #151446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNyQ
Posted in reply to: Rumors by midwest fiber guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: not all rumors CableJoeX 8/27/2005 10:51:00 AM