Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rumors

I can say this in the past 20 years I have worked for 4 companies, the first for 5 years and left just for the chance to get into Fiber the second company I worked for almost 13 years, It was once a great company and a great place to work but was caught up in all the buy outs a few years back, when I saw it was heading the wrong way I jumped shipped and signed on with my third company to work on a 2 year fiber project at the end of that I decided to look to the in house side of the industry and for the past year that is where I have been, I have about 18 contractors that work for me and I make sure if they do there jobs that they are treated no different then my in house guys and I waist no time signing off their invoices so they can get paid.

I think part of the problem now is the younger guys have no loyalty and jump from one company to another for a few more dollars. But I have always felt that money is not the only important thing I would be more then willing to work for a little less money if I was treated right. You should always check into the company before you sign on, there are some crooks out there but if everyone would check them out first they would not be in business long as they could not get anyone to work for them.
This is CABL.com posting #151436. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNyG
Posted in reply to: Re: Rumors by theloner1950
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Rumors cabledog804 9/9/2005 4:29:00 PM