Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rumors

Well, I can realte to what you are talking about when it comes to quality of work and experience. Although, I beg to differ when it comes to contractors that hire us to do their work for them and 6 weeks later say that there is a problem with one of the jobs. There is obviously a system for contrators out there to simplify their revenue stream by implicating their sub-contractors work.

Here's my expereince with people like yourself. You perform well on the job and you are well liked among your co-workers. You are good at the work and never fail a QC. The customers like you because you know you shizatt. The reality probably is that you do three to four jobs a day and you are done by 3pm. While the whole time us youngsters are out there doing 6-9 jobs a day trying to survive. I feel that you are worhty of all the accolades that you deserve, but you were once in our shoes and it wasn't so pretty.

Case in point, I worked for a company called DSS or BSC whatever their name was and they gave me jobs. I went out with my gas burning and my money on my mind. 6-9 jobs a day driving 200 miles plus a day never thinking I would be screwed. Closed out job with premier communications through the telephone and even had close out numbers to match. 3month's later I have yet to be paid. You cannot say the things that you posted without knowing the time and effort it takes to do this and not get paid a dime.

I pity the tech that gets into a company that never pays them like BSC or DSS in St. Paul, MN. I hope that you can understand way back what it took to get to where you are at now and that these kids out there are putting their life and money on the line looking for the reward, PAYDAY.

20 years is great, but I have a question for you since you are such and expert on this. What does your portfolio look like? Is there anybody that you worked for that did not pay you? Also, if they did not pay you what did you do?

KK
This is CABL.com posting #151391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNxX
Posted in reply to: Rumors by midwest fiber guy
There are 0 replies to this message