Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

Dr. EVIL? ,,,, will say the local office here is run like a comedy sept noone but the uppper managment is laughing. And ,
Management? there the worst! get salary to push there job on the techs so they can sit in that cushy seat and soak up the lazyness just like the rest of the useless staff.
In the time I was there i closed my own jobs cancelled my own no- line of sites and resched my own problem jobs because noone in the office could get there velcro azzez up enuff to ACTUALLY do some work. (FACT)! and funny they all work just 5 dAys a week, and take a vacation every other. While we were out 6 days a week and now,,, 9 to 14 every 5th week because some upper velcro azz figured they could make X amount more if we make the techs work on Sunday every 5th week .
then give him his one day off sometime the week after .hell i shoulda got SALARY AND PIECE and had my (sup) fired, and they woulda still got more production and spent less on useless office personel.ok ok ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just cracked myself up ,lol now I am laughing
This is CABL.com posting #151293. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNwn
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by Sithtea
There are 0 replies to this message