Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec(stocks)

Let an ex employee give you some insite as to how Mastecs stocks look so good. And a google search on Mastec lawsuites will
show that it was not the first time....................
I was still an employee when Mastecs annual internal audit came around for 2 months we had bare bones equiptment in the wharehouse as they had stopped paying all there bills for the month to falsly inflate there profit report for that quarter. NOT TO MENTION a misteriouse ORICAL crash that caused almost every tech to be short changed for two weeks of margins to 500.00. (Where was the backup system?)
anyway...
This was well known all threw the local office and we as techs were told that we would still be responcible for QC's no excuses that we didn't have poles for pole mounts or lags for wall mounts or connectors to replace crimps etc...............
anyway to back up a bit to when i said they quit paying all the bills i mean ,, ALL THE BILLS! they even ran out of paper for the fax machine because they didn't pay staples. sooooo , before i bore you to tears I am sure you can't paint the rest of this picture as to why they look so good in the market.
and why you won't hear anything possitive about them
This is CABL.com posting #151291. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNwl
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by cabledog
There are 0 replies to this message