Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: primes in tampa

Thats what happens when these subs have inhouse people who have little to no experience, give them a week or two on the job training from someone who didn't know a whole lot anyway, supply them with truck and tools and turn them loose so they can say "I are a fiber splicer (really slicer). The work is so bad that a lot of it can't be fixed and they are having to replace a lot of cable. Verizon is going to wake up one day and figure out that they are going to have to qualify people first before they let them work. I've talked to supervisors for some of these subs and they've told me "all my guys have 15 years experience." Balony, or is that bolgna? When I talk to the men they give me that "deer in the headlights look" and say they've never spliced a fiber before. What little that does test is is hanging on by a thread. (or would that be a micro fratured fiber?) It's a shame that we are starting to see fiber on the upswing and these low balling dirt bag subs are ruinning it for the true craftsmen.
This is CABL.com posting #151209. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNu1
Posted in reply to: Re: primes in tampa by jimh
There are 0 replies to this message