Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wireless phone jacks-cheap

I guess we can dig in the customers pocket for the wireless. which is wrong! It's all for PPV which i understand for directv to want for billing but at so much cost to the tech in terms of time is not right.(Tivo is the exception) Directv and the hsp have a contract of 25ft of phone jumpers to each receiver. But it is the HSP's that are guarantying 100% of compliance on phone lines to be installed at each receiver. But in order to keep in good graces with Directv they make it there own policy as a company to do phone lines. Give the techs wireless phone jacks and this will be resolved. Man even if we could inform directv of the wireless phone jack while closing the job out and for that to be billed to there first 3 months of billing. At a discounted price for the phone jack. like $15.00 over 3 mos. or $5.00 a mos. for 3 mos. Plus you know they r locked into a year commitment....come on directv. you are making money. why has no one ever thought of this as part off a walk out deal. hmmmmmmmmm......N2 might be starting a union. just kidding. but i don't want to cloud the issues with FACT in this arena of phone lines
This is CABL.com posting #150942. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNqI
Posted in reply to: Re: wireless phone jacks-cheap by dgip31
There are 0 replies to this message