Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One uphill battle.

Nowhere, ever in the history of any battle or war, has the United States Military (Any Branch), fly the U.S. Flag in ANY form of defeat, or Distress.(period)

Now to the ordinary civilian, we may fly the "flag" over a porch banister, let it fly at night (not illuminated), because some are too lazy-ass to take it in. Civilians ware the "flag" as a piece of clothing, and as a wall hanging, and in the rear window of their pick-up truck!

But the United States "powers that be", and the United States Military see OUR flag in a Whole Different Way. The Flag of the United States is ALWAYS Respected.(period)

Displayed, Honored, and Protected with the HIGHEST DEGREE of Integrity, and RESPECT.
The United States Military (All Branches)!! have been under heavy enemy fire. There have been times in OUR history when OUR military has faced with Unsurmountable Odds. They have taken beatings, TACTICAL DEFEASTS, suffered GREAT LOSSES, and been FORCED to PULL-OUT due to EXECUTIVE Cut-backs!!!

But NEVER, NEVER, EVER!!! has the Mightiest Military UNDER GOD, EVER displayed the BANNER of Free America in a FASHION to Display to the rest of the planet EARTH and GOD that the United States Military is in """DISTRESS""".(period)

No OFFENSE to anyone personally, you understand. BUT that idea of waring the U.S. flag for ASY REASON except for the DISPLAY of RESPECT and EVER moving Democracy Forward, is BULL****.

Now, since I had a chance to drink a cup of coffee, and allow my blood pressure to come down a little bit..... Please refer to:
http://www.usapa.army.mil/pdffiles/r670_1.pdf scroll down to pages 240 & 241

When it comes to those of us who serve and have served....
"Don't Tread of Me"

Back in the day, I had to pass a series of tests (verbal and written) before a panal to gain the rank of NCO.
SLJonesSLJones Communications
This is CABL.com posting #150495. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNjv
Posted in reply to: Re: One uphill battle. by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: One uphill battle. Wife of a cable guy 8/2/2005 11:13:00 AM