Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

Work like slaves!!!!! .50 a week!!!!!! these guys are making a grand a week. I work side by side everyday with them, no whip cracking here. There is that mentality again, I have been talking about for a long time. Everybody wants to make alot of money, but nobody wants to work for it. Everybody wants gravy, with no lumps. You give it to them and they screw it up, it takes forever, or they make some change and thats it lets take some time off. Its five o'clock time to drop that rock, or better its beer thirty. Thats why this industry is all screwed up. If it is not the young pups trying to look hard, its the burnouts who dont do more than they have to. Us older guys should be teaching these new boots how to work, and work hard till you are tired to the core. Not work and think I am hard core cause I hit a few sticks today. I showed my guys one time how to follow the truck one day off hooks, we did not use the boom, we did not use the gas drill , we used a brace and bit, all day. Thats when they realized how they had it made. My buddy confirmed to them how it was back in the day. They agreed we had it a little tougher than they do now. They dont think I am a cable god like other crew leads pretend to be, but my guys respect me, I dont yell I dont curse and I treat each and everyone of them with the most resoect. Thats why they respect me. Oh they love the Friday BBQ's ido for them. Home made Pico De Gallo, Home Made Tortillas and all the good stuff. They deserve it. I love doing it. Thomas
This is CABL.com posting #150455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNiR
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by JJJones
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec fastfoodguru 8/1/2005 8:28:00 PM