Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec

I did not leave anything out. The price was set. You talk about Coax and lashing 2000 grand in record time, you left out the part of it being roadside and 400 ft spans. I was doing that crap when I was a kid. I have been in the business for 24 years, I know a load of BS when I read it. I stand by my crew, we are and always will be the best, hands down. I have seen them come and go in this industry, all the riff raff and good for nothings, thats why it is the way it is, drug screens background checks, D.O.T. checks, hey man I remember when being cable trash was cool, now its just a shame. I wont leave the industry and I wont sale out for a supervisors job or Project Manager. I am a hardcore lineman. I belong out on the line. I have PM and Sups. who have way less experience than me who ask for my advice who send me on the crap jobs everybody else complains about , I will take the crap jobs for bragging rights, my drunk one eyed toothless mother in-law can do the gravy road side. along with all the rooks and the burnouts. Have a nice day!!!!!!!! Thomas
This is CABL.com posting #150362. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNhm
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec by disGRUNTled96
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Mastec disGRUNTled96 8/3/2005 2:46:00 PM
Re: Mastec disGRUNTled96 8/3/2005 2:36:00 PM
Re: Mastec flynharry 7/31/2005 12:04:00 AM