Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LAST -GFC someone out their might want to kno

My heart goes out to you and many others who got hurt by these creeps. You'd think they would have had the decency to make sure their payroll cleared before they filed. It's one thing to hurt creditors who probably deserve it anyway for their legalized loan shark tactics, but to hurt individual families of the people who worked for you is something totally unacceptable. Some have no conscious I guess. Don't worry they will get theirs in the long run.

Although I certainly understand your frustration and need to take care of your family, keeping something that doesn't belong to you is still wrong. Regardless of how much the other party may deserve it. Just because they do wrong doesn't give you the right too. I don't know your beliefs, but God won't honor that. But He will honor you doing the right thing. Which is to return everything that doesn't belong to you. Your just going to have to trust Him. Sometimes that's hard to do.
This is CABL.com posting #149984. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mNbg
Posted in reply to: Re: LAST -GFC someone out their might want to kno by rfmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: LAST -GFC someone out their might want to kno MAGNUMCOMM 7/19/2005 10:17:00 PM