Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:GETTING SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I've only been in the cable business about five years, but it seems to me that everyone is getting screwed except the primes. Here in Wichita all the subcontractors are so sick of getting screwed that everyone has decided to get there own contract. So now we have way to many primes running around trying to screw each other and the subcontractor. How come when looking at the bar all I see are people pissed about someone screwing them? I've only seen a few positive postings. Is everyone in the cable business crooked? Or is it we've all been screwed so many times that everyone has got the idea that "better screw you before you screw me"? I don't think this is just a local problem. Well better get to bed so I can get up bright and early and take in the ass again..........
>
>
> Raymond Casanova
> (-REDACTED-)
> Well I believe that from one time or another everybody has been screwed. I can see why
others are so upset. You work from daylight to dark busting butt to get the job done only
to see the prime get the glory and praise when the job is done. In addition they reap far
more money than I feel they desire. Granted, they have a important part in the cable world
but what I believe is that there are many subs out their that can do the primes job also if
given a chance. So why make these guys any richer sitting on their butts.
Just my 2 cents worth.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

This is CABL.com posting #14988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/md3U
Posted in reply to: GETTING SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wichita lineman
There are 0 replies to this message