Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can Fiber Slasher come out and play?

(beerchug) Politics huh, OK
(beerchug)Oh yeah politics
(beerchug)Fuck politics
(beerchug)Thanks for the cold ones though.

No actually, I read that post that f/slasher made recently, that since is deleted now. I agree and disagree with F/slasher.

I"ll put it like this. Im not so keen on the tactics that Bush has used in the past to clean house. But the house did need to be clean. Not like Clinton, always wanting to sweep it under the rug so that someone else has to pick it up later.

And the house isnt cleaned yet. But it looks a lot better now than when Clinton was in office. The next president in office will have to deal with these issues. But we do have home issues also that need some serious attn.

In close, All in all, I believe Bush did a very good job in suppressing the terrorist activity in the world. But its time to step off the control bit and let the world take care of the world. We have issues in (usa) that are in need of attn. Maybe a democrat might do us good. (argue) then again maybe not.

We can agree and disagree on politics all day long

(argue)(hammer)(eww)(director)(boxer)

But let us all agree on supporting our troops(army) and wishing them a safe day and safe passage back home(clap)(wave)(hatty)

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)

just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #149846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mM82
Posted in reply to: Can Fiber Slasher come out and play? by scarecrow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can Fiber Slasher come out and play? scarecrow 7/16/2005 12:41:00 PM