Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The storm is comming

Member Uploaded Image

Dont get me wrong. I hope you make lots of money.

BUT, Along with the storm will come Inopay Dan, Screwem high Roy, Fast Eddie(previous owner of Atlanta Speedway), Slip out the back Jack, and the rest of them fast talking,no paying, lying cocksuckers that only got one thing on theit mind, which is and I quote, " How long can I string this dumbass along"

Last year at least 20-25 posts from members reported getting the shaft from Storm damage down Florida way. It is time that my friends at the bar grow up and wisen up.

First of all--Why would anyone work for a stranger, without knowing the background of the person/company that is responsible for paying him. Thats right ask him for references and verify them. If he refuses, fuck him, prabably related to Jake the Snake.

Second of all-- If the sob can out talk , out think, out play you; then he is most likely second cousin to Al down at Big Als Used Car Sales. No fair deals here!!!

Third of all-- If the (deal) is to good to believe, it probably is to good to believe. RUN, FOREST, RUN

There are a lot of good companies, contractors, sub-contractors, etc., etc. out there. BUT THERE ARE "LOWLIFE THIEVING COCKSUCKING, DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MOTHERFUCKERS" just waiting like a vulture to sweep down and EAT YOUR ASS ALIVE.

So my friends, When the storm comes, Make money, But dont be a DUMBASS, please.

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)

ps//the picture--But Offifer, aia onnly haad one,
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #149365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mM1h
Posted in reply to: The storm is comming by cablepro222000
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The storm is comming SCcabledude 7/11/2005 8:43:00 PM
Re: The storm is coming cablepro222000 7/11/2005 5:08:00 PM