Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hey check out this

Ok, Other Then The Drop Looks Like Hell, Which I Agree, The Company Has Been Doing This For 20 Years Now. As Far As This Causing A Service Call, I Disagree. I Have Been In Homes That Had There Cable Installed 15 Years Ago And Not A Thing Wrong With There Drop Except For It Being Rg59 Cable. We Use Span Clamps And Grips To Attach The Cable To The Strand. I Have Seen The Grip Rust Out And Break But Because The Cable Was Wrapped Around The Strand The Line Stayed In The Air. As Far As A Linemens Headache, I Also Disagree, It Does Not Affect Me In Anyway. Our System Has All The Taps Cut In At The Pole. So If I Run Cable It Does Not Affect Me One Bit. Even If I Am Overlashing Cable, You Have To Stop Short Of The Tap Anyway To Put The Loop In. When I First Came To This Company 2 Years Ago This Puzzled Me Why They Did This. My Response Was Every One You Guys Came Up With. I Never Seen This At The Other Company I Worked For, Nor When I Am Driving Around Anywhere Else. I Still Dont Really Like It Cause It Looks Like Hell But If I Want To Get Paid, I Guess I Better Do It. Thanks For The Input!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #149273. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMZN
Posted in reply to: hey check out this by jaym812
There are 0 replies to this message