Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for the cable god

Was speaking of Missoula only, Rattlesnake Canyon area in particular. Truly a festering sore in an otherwise attractive part of the country. In 20 years of door to door solicitation selling and installing and auditing on behalf of Cable Television companies, and I had worked all over the country, I had never seen anything such as their pervasive rudeness, SOB attitude. Rich, poor, student, professional, renter, owner, all the same nastiness as if they had gone to school to learn the most snipping verbiage and offensive kinetics. Surface inquiries informed me I was not alone as a victim of their vileness. The only nice people I met in Missoula had just moved in and had not yet been infected or were moving out to escape.

As for Montana generally, I worked many towns all over Montana and was overall delighted with the experience I had with the people I met while working there. I would consider the average person in Montana as reasonable and friendly.

Even in the dead of Winter, Montana is a breathtaking place from the great plains to the east to the forests and mountains in the west. I can easily understand why people move there to get away from crowded urban environments. But oh boy, if they move to Missoula, they will be sorry, because in Missoula, an typical rant from the locals is how much they hate people who move in from California and Washington.
This is CABL.com posting #149247. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMZn
Posted in reply to: Re: looking for the cable god by scarecrow
There is 1 reply to this message
You are true Clint Eastwood 7/6/2005 6:13:00 PM