Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them?

Well when my first son was born I went in house for a company called Friendship cable, was a great job but didnt pay enough to pay my cell phone bill. After over a year I had enuff starving and went back to contracting.Later they sold out to Classic and then Cebridge. A few years back I did a little job in texas where they were doing an "upgrade" where they had the splicers splice new amps, funny thing was they left the old taps, even at the amp locations, was so funny, see a "new" amp, suitcase sa gear, and new hs 2 hs and an old regal tap with old shrink boot. was fun trying to sweep that with all the .412. And they were doing it all over Mo,and La at the time. Was some good people. But id consider it like always save brand, generic cable. And the prices were about the same. However things could have changed. I know they wanted a Bmw system for the Yugo prices at that time. Then again I was working for a prime thats known to cut bids to the bone and pass it down to the contractor. Good luck. bro(smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #149242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMZi
Posted in reply to: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them? by Victor
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them? Victor 7/5/2005 11:34:00 PM