Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them?

Other guys help me out if I m wrong in some areas:

Classic Cable in the late 90's thru I think 2003 were going thru bankruptsy( simaler to aldelphia Cable is now). Several contractors, subs, and others got screwed out of millions.

In 2003, thru the chapters Classic was reformed and Seabridge was born. Whether or not it was a buy out or name change, Im not sure.

But before I treaded anywhere close to this outfit, I'd doulble check, then triple check the(deal). The past history of this outfit in my books are not good.

Between 1998-2002. My company(telephone contractors) overbuilt 9 systems in Kansas and 1 in Okla. belonging to Classic. Last year they overbuilt 4 small systems in kansas belonging to Seabridge and there has been talk about another one coming up soon.

(cool)(nono)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #149186. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMYo
Posted in reply to: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them? by Victor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them? Victor 7/5/2005 11:41:00 PM
Re: Cebridge (sp?) anyone familiar with them? Innovative Marketing 7/4/2005 7:08:00 PM