Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: looking for the cable god

Not in Missoula, Mt. I did not see the cable god but I saw many self appointed gods in hundreds of images. Each image boasting that they only watch PBS because watching government funded left wing Christ hating reverse racist swill proves they are intellectually superior. If they steal cable service, we should understand it was a privilege to be robbed by any representative of such a regal populace. If greatness were a host, Missoula residents would be the parasite that forever drains decency, keeps manners sickly, and noses pointed towards their interpretation of Rocky Mountain heaven, which is only 3000 feet above sea level; about the same as Billings. Everyone, rich, poor, student, or professional and everyone else has a flaky attitude about life, the universe, and everything and doesn't even know why but knows if they piss on strangers, they will feel so much better about their own empty selves. Even the toilets in the trash motels flushed with a snobby "humph!". One wonders how the local citizens can stand themselves.
This is CABL.com posting #149090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMWQ
Posted in reply to: Re: looking for the cable god by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: looking for the cable god DONE RIGHT 7/2/2005 6:54:00 PM