Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: E-Mail # 1

I find it peculiar that he chose to single out some old Jerrold Engineers. While not familiar with the personal nuances of many of those mentioned, I am familiar with most of the names he chose to pull out of his hat. Most, if not all are very well established players in the contracting world and cable community as a whole, and a few of them are millionaires. Doesnt that seem strange? You would think they would have squandered all their money on their vices he so proudly accuses them of partaking in.

I also find it amazing that he didnt mention John Malone. Was he not an ex Jerrold man as well? He chose the executive route. So freakin what! Then there is Ron Hranac. An exemplary model to follow in this industry. I'm not sure if he was ever affiliated with Jerrold, but what the hell, he's in this business. Why not throw his name out there as well? A finer person you will not find to follow as a true cable man.
This list could go on for miles. Mr. No Show chose the wrong names to bring up as examples---- that is of course--- unless he couldnt hold a candle to them!
This is CABL.com posting #149047. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMV9
Posted in reply to: Re: E-Mail # 1 by lostlineman2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: E-Mail # 1 Splicer Life 4me 7/2/2005 1:49:00 AM
Re: E-Mail # 1 lostlineman2 7/1/2005 9:19:00 PM