Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Army, Air Force, Navy. Marines, N/Guard, C/Gua

I most certainly agree with you. Milatary is like an advanced adult training center for the young men and women that give there time to serve. And when it is all said and done, you have an adult with 4+ yrs experience in leadership, maturity, and on hands training. Not only that you have a person packing a GIBill worth over 20K to further there education which will benifit your company. I did my 4yrs. in the Army, and never once regreted it.

I would highly recommend that any young man/woman that dont quite have it together should give it a shot. It is really a great place to get on hand exp.,education , & much needed leadership abilities.

You know if I would have stayed I could retire this Sept. with 20yrs. Oh well we cant make all the right choices in life can we. Im a lineman,22ft dare devil,pole jock,etc. etc.

I support{cablepro222000} , his thoughts and ideas. Hire a vet next time, you will probably benifit from it.

(cool)(smokin)(beerchug)(usa)
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #148834. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMSI
Posted in reply to: Re: Army, Air Force, Navy. Marines, N/Guard, C/Gua by cablepro222000
There is 1 reply to this message