Create your free account now! Sign up

Bruister/DTV broke this camels back!!

Finally Bruister and Assoc. has found the magic straw which has broken this camels back. they have been busting our hump for the last 2 months, but this is too far.

In Jan 05 they said we need to work ONE sunday per month and came out with a nice schedule (which has changed several times). Then they have changed work codes including wireing grounding, and even the pay. But today after working for about 7-8 hours installing (or attempting) to install 2 walmarts and making a grand total of $65, I came home to find out that not only did they schedule me for 2 more walmarts BUT the final straw is.........

Now we get to work 2 sundays per month (every other wk) because they said "we are out of compliance". Last wk I was calling in every day looking for extra work and had one day with no work at all. I have for the last 2 wks made about 70% of normal, but they say we are so far behind.. BS they are trying to run off the old techs to try to avoid the union coming in..Well they win I am going to turn My equipment in thursday and they can find someone else to go to walmart.... Then they can go to McD's to hire my replacement at the new rate of 10/hour...

Screw em(moon)(nono)(flame)
This is CABL.com posting #148572. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMOu
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Bruister/DTV broke this camels back!! wirekatz 6/28/2005 10:08:00 AM
Re: Bruister/DTV broke this camels back!! joeatstellar 6/24/2005 5:30:00 AM
Re: "The tech formally know as" asapNlouisiana 6/23/2005 9:54:00 PM
Re: Bruister/DTV broke this camels back!! Blacksabbath 6/22/2005 11:18:00 PM