Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael Jackson Walked On All 10 Counts----->

As Keanu Reeves said in the movie Parenthood - "Ya know, Mrs. Buckley, you need a license to get married, drive a car, hell, you need a license to catch a FISH. But they'll let any butt-reaming a**hole have a kid."

I think the trial should have been on both Jackson AND the mother. Worthless piece of you know what.....she is beyond contempt. Where the hell was social services when they should have been involved in this from the moment that it was discovered that MJ spent weekends in this kid's bedroom?

I don't think it's right that just because you are rich/famous that you don't have to adhere to society's rules, but rather make your own. I vote that his records be banned from radio - after all, that was done to the Dixie Chix just for speaking out of turn re: Bush....where's the justice?

Too bad our soliders are risking their lives, fighting and dying so these jerks can have this type of freedom, huh?

You go, Dave - bear some arms and head to The Ranch! I'm with ya!(army)(ninja)(samuri)(usa)(bazooka)
This is CABL.com posting #148158. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMHO
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael Jackson Walked On All 10 Counts-----> by sprdave
There are 0 replies to this message