Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Direct TV -- HSP's take notice?

The HSP's have convinced themselves that they can train new workers who will gladly quit McDonald's and come do my job for $10/hour and they assume that they will do the same quality job that I (a ten year vet of DBS and Cable) can/will/and do do on every job. They also assume that they will not ride the clock and be as productive as I will, therefore they are determined to let me leave and they will not flex a bit to keep good employees.

All of their assumptions will prove to be wrong...I have a family to feed and I know that if I want to feed them and keep my job I must do a professional job every time, In 6 mos the average age of the HSP's will be less than 22, mostly single guys living with their parents.(Not to insult single young people but you for the most point don't have the same financial needs/incentive)

I am going to stay for awhile because the money is getting good for two reasons 1 summer time rush, 2 we have had at least 20% quit in the last 2 months which means more work for me. But I am looking and willing to leave with no notice at all, I have no loyalty left for my HSP (Bruister and Assoc.) Herb has screwed me for the last time.(thumbdn)(splat)

This is CABL.com posting #147453. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMwr
Posted in reply to: Re: Direct TV by SCcabledude
There are 0 replies to this message