Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Direct TV

(sunny) CWA IS THE WAY!(sunny)

I just heard that the new Field trainers for the HSP's will have wireless phone jacks to be used in certain situation's such as apartments. They will also use a inside ground system from a electrical outlet and also flat wire adapters. They will install a pole in a bucket with quikrete when applicable.

I asked my reg mngr (aka dumb@ss) why the HSP doesn't buy 1000 wireles transmitter's and 2000 recievers in bulk about 6 mos ago. We could charge the customers $5-$10 per which should bring it out even and he stated that we would have to warranty the wireless jacks.

Now that we are going hourly, I look for the company to find that all techs should have these wireless jacks in order to squeeze more production out of us.

And as far as techs "getting canned" for not running phone lines, the HSP I work for has never fired anyone for not running phone lines. They have bigger fish to fry, like no call no shows. They are contracting out 8-10 jobs daily, to the most unsaviory contractor around just to try and keep up.

(sunny)CWA IS THE WAY!(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #147389. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMvp
Posted in reply to: Re: Direct TV by SatSouth
There are 0 replies to this message