Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Direct TV

Back to the phones... the new D10 direct tv model IRD's will call back to DTV within 6 hours of being activated... and they track the non-callback rate per tech and by the HSP. Most HSP's are less than 50% now and they are having a fit to make us install more phone lines.

The earlier suggestion to buy the tool so you can crimp on the little plastic phone ends works great and I will stretch out 30 to 50 ft and split it to an existing wall jack NO problem.

If any one wants to stay with an HSP and would like to possibly feed their wife and kids you need to contact
http://www.cwa-union.org/about/contact.asp today.. they will contact you and keep your name confidential

We were getting $110 to do a typical 3 box, vans or trucks (company owned) are coming in the next months and pay will drop to about $13. per hour that make my three box pay less than $40.00. do the math that is a 60% + pay cut for a non personal use company truck. I figure about $27,000 per year pay cut. For that amount I could buy a new truck and completely outfit it every year and pay for a whole years worth of gas and oil for the entire year for that $27,000.

They say Directv is requiring them under new "contracts" do you think that the HSP's will do all of the advertising (the new trucks will have complete DTV advertising on them) for free....NO WAY which means they are probably being compensated by DTV but they use it as an excuse to cut my pay and force the old techs to quit.

You better look for another job or GET ON THE BALL with that above web site or both. Sorry to say this............(pirate)(ninja)

Cut throat Killers
This is CABL.com posting #146768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMlo
Posted in reply to: Direct TV by dgip31
There are 0 replies to this message