Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll

Good morning Mr. Gault

I attacked you? I didn't attack you, it was a suggestion on how to get your point across clearly. What really did it was your use of the word "obstetrics." It is well established that "we" are not rocket scientist, and it is damn sure "we" are not doctor's. When I got to that word, I was lost. Thought's were racing through my mind, what is this guy saying? Should "we" be qualified to be Obstetricians? I was thinking, I'm not qualified to provide care to a pregnant woman, much less deliver a baby. Will this be a lawsuit that I will never recover from? You got into a game, and from my score card you took a bad beating. It could have been worse if the field goal kicker wasn't so bad.

Yes, I have been burned on jobs before, heard the ol' "we" didn't get paid so you won't be paid line of BS. Have you heard the horror stories of Ashland Ky? I was there and got drilled in fine fashion. After these two examples and several other's, I decided to get out of this industry SOON if I was unable to find employment with a reputable company. I found a very good company to work for, being paid is the least of my concerns. Mr. Gault, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but be reasonably sure about who you agree to work for. I know first hand, there is many a crook out to get rich quick.

As for your "Dumbo" comment, I will let that go as a sign of your immaturity.

Have a good day Mr Gault, I hope together "we" can make this industry better for all. (smokin)
This is CABL.com posting #146548. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMhQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll by johngault
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll johngault 5/20/2005 8:30:00 PM
Re: Would you GO AGAIN loll scarecrow 5/20/2005 12:47:00 PM